At this time, the iPhone has become a necessity. It fulfills most of our desires and needs, and it is our job to keep everything up to date. In this respect, we have a wide variety of Cydia apps and tweaks that can easily help us achieve our goals. We have apps for performance, increased productivity or apps for entertainment.
Within this article, I want to show you a couple of Cydia apps that can be of a real help when it comes to your small business. Managing your team in the office is actually difficult. However, keeping an eye on the whole job and scheduling tasks for employees is the toughest job. In this respect, you can make use of some of the best Cydia apps for businesses and productivity.
For instance, let me just talk Field Manage by Locqus, which is a pretty helpful app for track owners and transportation businesses. The application helps business owners to track jobs and vehicle-based employers, as well as remote workers. However, each employee needs to have the application installed on their iOS devices. Besides the help that gives to the business, you will also help the clients keep an eye on their orders.
Business people are always looking for more ways to increase productivity, and our smartphones became the best way to do this. If you download Cydia, you will get access to a bunch of apps to customize your device sin a huge variety of new ways. Here are 5 great Cydia apps to save time and increase productivity for your team and business.
1. iFile. I decided to start with a classic app that is more than useful for anybody, not only for business owners. The app organizes your files and data, and it gives you a full data editing options. Just type in some few letters of the file name and the app will reveal it to your in a couple of seconds.
2. Action Menu is pretty useful since it allows you to enhance the basic iPhone features by adding quite a lot of extra functionality. With the help o this app, you will be able to select multiple or all files or text, scroll to the top or bottom of pages with ease, access clipboard history, or save favorite text parts, such as URL addresses or email signature.
3. Dropbox is a free application, and it will become the best way to share documents with your employees, schedules as well as to communicate. It takes only a couple of seconds to install it both on your computer and your iPhone. It is useful since it gives you a share amount of storage, which you can stay synced across all of your devices.
4. Evernote. This simple application is note-taking app with increased functionality. It helps organize your life, as well as your business. The application lets you dictate or manually enter notes, snap photos or create to-do lists and more. In the same time, it indexes your notes and makes them searchable from any device, so you can easily capture your ideas whenever you are.
5. Desk.com is the last app in my Cydia apps for business list, and it is free of charge. Basically, the application lets your iPhone be your automated customer support team. It also allows you to see and engage with all your customers in one place. You have access to social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter, or email. It is customizable, and you can set new alerts and features that will ease your job.
As you can see, the iPhone can turn out to be a real help for your business. As long as you download Cydia and install the best apps and tweaks, you will have your work done much easier and quicker. Having the right tools is the first step for increased productivity and performance.